Wednesday 16 November 2011

Evaluation: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During the project i used Adobe Creative Suite 3 where I used Photoshop Cs3 and Illustrator Cs3 (Screenshot Bellow).  


I have had experience using both these programmes in GCSE so have previously produced work. I feel like I used this experience to produce my magazine more quickly and easily. However I did learn some thing through the construction of this product particularly with using text in illustrator. where I have learned how to wrap text like is shown in the video bellow.
I have also used new technology to research and develop my product in the form of Blogger which I have used to post all aspects of my project for research, drafting, development and evaluation. This was completely new as I have never used a blog before, however I am used to using the internet and use it for work and free time. Blogger was easy to get used to as I understand most of the functions that are used in Blogger already from using Facebook and Twitter of which blogger is similar the difference being that for the purpose of this media blog the address is more formal.

No comments:

Post a Comment