Saturday 12 November 2011

Drafting

Using my research I have created drafts for each section.
Front cover:
                1                                2                                3












My draft work uses all the conventions of magazines like the strap of text across the top of the page, the masthead and lures described in my research and the large, eye-catching key image. I will use Draft 3 as the colours work better and was preferred by people who looked at them.

Contents:
              1                              2                                 3











These are my contents drafts and the also conform to most of the codes and conventions of magazine contents pages. They have the contents of the magazine, images with page number and competitions. However none feature categorised sections which i will need to incorporate in my actual production so I  conform to the codes and conventions of magazine contents pages.
The Draft I will use is 1 as it matches the colours of the chosen front cover, however I will use elements from the others like the album of the month section (Draft 2) as this will create a better contents page with more conventions.

Double Page Spread:
                          1                                               2














                                                   3
This is the draft work for my double page spread. They all contain large images that attract attention like what is shown in my research, they have "Exclusive" tags (Except 1) which will catch readers attention and have bright titles that also draw people to the article. I will be using draft 2 as the mid shot of the band was popular, the exclusive tag features and the "TD" fireball in the corner features which has a connotation of a "Hot" new popular act.

No comments:

Post a Comment